LOW VOLTAGE CONTROL CONTRACTORS, LLC
Installation Technicians are responsible for the installation, checkout and troubleshooting of building automation control systems. Control Installation Technicians are required to successfully perform the following skills:
- Ability to perform personal installation skills in order to ensure efficient and timely completion of assigned projects.
- Coordinates job site storage, inventory and usage of material and equipment including loss and damage prevention.
- Ensures complete job checkout and start-up procedures have been completed prior to turning the project over to the owner
- Assures customer satisfaction by ensuring all applicable codes and standards are being met in regards to automation system installation
- Ability to work both individually and as a member or leader of a team
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors and other trades on a project
This position requires the individual to be a Licensed Journeyman Electrician or equivalent experience with commercial HVAC and Building Automation Systems.