LOW VOLTAGE CONTROL CONTRACTORS, LLC
Control Installation Technicians are required to successfully perform the following skills:
- Ability to perform personal installation skills in order to ensure efficient and timely completion of assigned projects.
- Coordinates job site storage, inventory and usage of material and equipment including loss and damage prevention.
- Ensures complete job checkout and start-up procedures have been completed prior to turning the project over to the owner
- Assures customer satisfaction by ensuring all applicable codes and standards are being met in regards to automation system installation
- Ability to work both individually and as a member or leader of a team
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors and other trades on a project
This position requires the individual to be a Licensed Journeyman Electrician or equivalent experience with commercial HVAC and Building Automation Systems.