LOW VOLTAGE CONTROL CONTRACTORS, LLC
Contract Sales positions are responsible for sales and marketing, estimating and bidding for Building Automation Solutions for new construction and negotiated projects by personally performing the following duties:
- Develop estimates and preliminary system design documentation that is concise, complete and legible for use by the design development staff.
- Provide quality and timely service to maintain current customer base by ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Utilize effective sales and marketing strategies to increase gross revenues within the targeted company profit margins.
- Prepare change order requests and interface with other outside members of a project construction team.
- Develop relationships with potential customers throughout assigned sales territory including contractors, consulting engineers and building owners.
- Develop personal weekly sales plans and sales activity reports.
- Document the requirements associated with each project.
Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in a science or engineering discipline from a four-year college or university is preferred; or experience with commercial heating, air conditioning and control systems. Position requires related sales experience and/or training with an understanding of marketing techniques